Experience out-of-the-box comfort in this GORE-TEX® hiker. With durable leathers, a supportive footbed, and Vibram® traction, all in a versatile package, you won't doubt why Moab stands for Mother-Of-All-Boots™.
• GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane, exceptional breathability and waterproof performance
• Performance suede leather and mesh upper
• Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out
• Protective rubber toe cap
• Breathable mesh lining
• Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• EVA midsole for stability and comfort
• Vibram® TC5+ sole
• 5mm lug depth
• Weight: 936G
You can change your sport, but you'll never need to change your shoes. GORE-TEX Performance Shell provides breathable, comfortable, waterproof protection for all you do.
Long-lasting M Select FRESH naturally eliminates sweat and its odour-causing bacteria with reactive, friendly microbes that break down perspiration on contact with natural enzymes
Mile after mile, Vibram high-performance rubber soles take on tough terrain with unmatched durability, stability and slip-resistance.
Help other Down Under Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category