Nature's evolution tested renewable performance fibre, next to skin merino. Guaranteed to be the most comfort sock you will ever wear, and outlast and outperform any synthetic fibre.
- Reciprocated toe and fitted heel, a snug fit and no uncomfortable lump at the end of the toe.
- Arch braced for support
- Flat knitted on sides reducing bulk in the width of the boot and providing ventilation.
- Dense Terry Loop underfoot to provide a cushion, double plated on the outside with nylon along the full length of the foot to ensure maximum wear and prevent rubbing at the heel and toe.
- Full Terry Leg providing insulation and cushioning.
- Only 100% Merino wool is to be found next to the skin regulating and insulating temperature and moisture changes. No itch, no shrink.
- 75% Merino Wool, 20% Nylon, 5% Elastane
- 22 Micron Merino Yarn
- Durable nylon outer layer, supreme comfort Merino inner.
- No Terry Loop in side reduces pressure across the foot and allows airflow
- Support across arch with Elastane
- Y Gore reciprocated toe seamed with fine Rosso toe seam
- High density merino terry Loop sole cushions and comforts sole of foot.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Down Under Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review