DARCHE ROOF TOP TENT MATTRESS RTM 1400 WIDE
New for 2018
Notify me when back in stock
The RTM 1400 is a self-inflating 80mm thick mattress designed to replace the existing mattress of any 1400mm wide rooftop tent. Its self-inflation/deflation allows for extra storage room of your sleeping gear without interfering with easy pack down.
The RTM 1400 features an open cell high density foam that offers a soft comfortable surface with long-serving support and reliability. The open cells allow the foam to absorb, release and control moisture vapour freely and resist the growth of mould. The density level ensures the foam will not break down and creates excellent sound absorption, ruling out the common frustration associated with noisy air mattresses.
Construction includes a hardwearing yet luxurious 75D peach finished polyester top, providing excellent strength and durability for frequent outdoor camping and 4x4 touring usage. The uniquely machined plain weave continuous filament construction is engineered to ensure this extremely durable and highly resistant to wear-and-tear fabric will not lose its soft handle over its lifetime. Ultimate warmth is provided in this high quality fabric and is ideal for an undisturbed sleep on colder nights. The base of the RTM 1400 features both Velcro strips and dotted non-slip PVC to ensure the mattress remains secured to the base of your rooftop tent throughout the night.
- Fast self-inflation/deflation valves for convenient set up
- Deflate for extra storage of sleeping gear within the rooftop tent
- 2 halves fit snug within RTT and secure to the base with Velcro strips to prevent slipping
- 2 inflation points per half for effective inflation/deflation
- Compression straps included for easy pack up and compact storage
- Highly durable construction whilst providing ultimate comfort
- Water resistant top shell to ensure easy cleaning and reduces foam moisture draw
- Top: hardwearing 75D peach finished polyester with PVC coating
- Bottom: non-slip PVC coating
- Side: 0.45mm PVC
- Inner: open cell high density 19kg/m3 foam for added comfort and warmth ensuring a restful sleep
- Repair kit included
- Periodic cleaning is recommended; fully inflate, gently wipe with soft sponge, mild detergent and lukewarm water. Allow to fully dry before storage.
- 1180mm L x 1360mm W x 80mm H (each piece)
Total fitted in RTT: 2360 L x 1360 mm W x 80mm H
Weight: 3.88kg per piece, 7.76kg in total
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Down Under Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.