BUSHRANGER MAX AIR III COMPRESSOR
Notify me when back in stock
The Bushranger® Max Air III Compressor has been engineered and designed with quick and easy in mind. This unit easily inflates and deflates and can also support all your air-supply needs. Simply use this compressor without the need to constantly turn it on and off. It is fantastic for use on tyres and offers not only fast inflation and ease of use, but is manufactured to the highest standards of quality and backed with a 5 year warranty. This compressor is also great for use in an on-board air system, you can simply hard-mount the compressor and fasten it to a tank, as the pressure switch is already installed.
- Flow rate: 72 LPM
- Maximum Pressure: 150 psi
- 12 volt motor and air pump
- Trigger style inflation gun with locking lever
- Built in deflator button on trigger
- Pressure Switch: On: 0 – 120 psi ( +/- 5% ) | Off: 150 psi ( +/- 5% )
- Thermal overload protection
- Back-lit Large Digital Display
- Heavy Duty power lead and 40A inline fuse for compressor protection
- 2.5m power cord and 9m flexible fiber reinforced air hose with an 11.5m reach
- Built-in on-off switch
- Removable rubber mounted base-plate disperses vibration and is removable for hard mount applications
- Hard mount kit to permanently mount compressor, dry sump allows for multiple angle mounting.
- Quality manufactured and accredited to International ISO9002 Standards and conforms to AS/NZS1044
- 3 additional nozzles
- Robust Carry/Storage bag with additional pockets for extra items.
- Accessories and spare parts available (sold separately)
Suits: 4x4, SUV, compact, touring, passenger or motorcycle tyres.
Flow Rate: 72 LPM
Working pressure (max): 150 psi
Duty cycle (max): 33% @ 100psi
Amp draw (max): 30 amps fused
Voltage (max): 13.8v
Ambient temp (max): 70 °C
Materials: Cast Alloy air pump casing with cooling fans, cast air filter and diamond plate base tray with rubber base.
Dimensions: 290mm (L) x 190mm (H) x 150mm (W)
Warranty: 5 year
Warranty: 5 year
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Down Under Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.