Okuma MAKAIRA LEVER DRAG MK-10II
Notify me when back in stock
MAKAIRA LEVER DRAG
Built on Okuma’s 4D concept - Design, Drive, Drag & Durability, the Makaira series of two-speed reels reinvent the offshore reel, thanks to the combined efforts of Okuma’s multi-national design team, in cooperation with Tiburon Engineering.
Advanced, unique and with numerous patents to its credit Makaira provides excellence in every aspect of design, construction and performance, in sizes to suit all game fishing applications.
● 6061-T6 machined aluminum frame with forged side plates.
● 17-4 grade stainless steel gearing.
● Helical cut gears for increased torque, smoothness and improved gear meshing.
● Makaira reels all feature two-speed gearing systems.
● Gold anodized two-speed gear shifter housing.
● Cold forged, Type-II anodized, machined aluminum spool.
● CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process.
● Patented spool pin system for use with braided or mono lines.
● Carbonite Dual Force drag system featuring Cal's universal drag grease.
● Custom designed thrust bearing: Alleviates side load on heavy drag settings.
● 4-pcs ABEC-5 precision Sapporo stainless steel ball bearings.
● MK-80WII features 6-pcs of Sapporo ball bearings.
● Double-dog, proprietary silent anti-reverse system.
● Ratcheting drag lever and pre-set knob for precise drag setting.
● Patented T-Bar handle with Easy Roll graphite insert on all models.
● Heavy duty stainless steel ratcheting clicker system.
● Heavy duty, 17-4 grade stainless steel drive and spool shafts.
● Type-II gold anodized frame, sideplates, spool, drag lever and handle.
● Open top frame design on MK-10II, 15II, 20II, and 50II.
● Lug and plug system on all open top reel models.
● Machined thumb rest on rear cross bar for improved ergonomics.
● Forged aluminum full hard anodized reel foot and reel clamp.
● Machine-etched marlin logo on left side plate.
● Precision placement of drain holes maximises water removal from reel.
● Special screw ports around side plate screws reduces water / corrosion build-up.
Gear Ratio: 4.7:1 & 2.1:1
Max Strike: 12.2kg
Max Full: 15.4kg
Mono Capacity (Dia. in mm):
460/15 (0.37), 380/20 (0.42), 280/25 (0.48)
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Down Under Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.